How to remove Acne pimples- Pimples are most common in teenagers and pimples found on teenager’s skin are called acne vulgaris and whereas the pimples found on people after the age of 25 years are called acne indurate therefore pimples or acne can cause lots of damage to our face. It is very difficult or sometimes easy with correct guide and care to cure pimples within a short time, therefore here is a guide for you guys to get rid of acne and pimples fast.
The natural protective layer for our body is the skin which covers all our body, according to the weather conditions it is being adjusted periodically. Most of the People all over the world have the same or different types of skin but they really differ in color and some other features. Weather conditions decide the color and nature of the skin.
Here are Some “How to remove acne pimples” and steps to be followed in order to get rid of acne and pimples fast,
Pimples can be prevented as follows:
- Clean your face with cold water and leave it like that without wiping it out.
- The common thing to do is avoid more intake of food, stop eating food abnormally.
- Most of the teenagers feel difficult to diet so eat fruits, fruit juice, dress vegetables, vegetable juice for long intervals.
- Eat food which digests easily.
- If you want to get rid of pimples completely stop eating spicy, oily, pickles, tea, coffee, ice cream, bread, biscuits, and sweets.
- To cure pimple vitamin A and vitamin E is necessary, to get these vitamins to eat more and more sports, green vegetables.
- Exercise regularly.
Home Remedies To cure Acne and Pimple Fast:
- Prepare a paste of fenugreek and curd and apply it on pimples, it will reduce the pimples.
- Wash your face with an ice cube from time to time.
- Prepare potato juice with a couple of drops of lemon to enhance the taste.
- Boil Basil leaf for 5 min and wash your face with boiled basil leaves.
- 2 spoons of breadcrumbs, 2 spoons of fuller’s earth and a few drops of rose water. Mix well and apply on your face and neck for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face twice a day with a mild cleanser and warm water. Wash your face whenever you feel it’s getting oily. No picking, squeezing or popping allowed.
- Be careful with exfoliates and scrubs as they can irritate your skin.
- Avoid using bar soaps. Excess moisturizers can cause an increase in oil on your skin.
- Lower sugar, dairy, and high-glycemic carbohydrate intake. Wash your skin soon after exercise or any physical activity. Sweat can build up in your glands after sports and exercise, making acne-prone to increase, even hours afterward.
- Use tea tree oil on acne this natural home remedy which kills bacterial which could hiding and building up in your skin.