The major problem which is faced by most people is the problem of an ingrown toenail. It is a very common problem which is caused by people but it looks very awkward and embarrassing.
This ingrown toenail problem is caused due to many factors like if you are not wearing the proper shoes. The people who do not wear properly fitted shoes then may lead to this problem. Also, many other factors can cause an ingrown toenail.
There is no need to go to the doctor or take any type of medication to treat or get rid of this problem. Also, if you want to get rid of this issue then you should try to trim your nails properly all the time as you know that the nails which are a bit longer look very weird and awkward too.
If you are suffering from this problem, then you will notice that your toes become red and you will also notice some swelling there.
Some other causes for this problem are like: if you cut your nails from the angle or if you cut your nails very short then this problem can be caused to you.
You should try to get rid of this problem and stop ignoring it as it may cause many other problems to you also in the future.
Here are the home remedies which you should try to treat this ingrown toenail problem:
- You should take a tub full of warm and add some amount of soap in it and make it soapy water and you have to dip both of your legs in that water. It will reduce all your swelling and you will feel very relaxed. You should do this 3 times a day and you will find that you are getting rid of the pain.
- You can also soak your legs in apple cider vinegar. It will also solve all your problems by reducing all your swelling and you will feel relaxed. You just have to take a tub full of water and then add some amount of apple cider vinegar to it. You should dip your legs for at least 20 minutes in them to reduce all your swelling very easily.
- The next remedy is that you can also tie up your affected toe with the help of cotton. It will also provide you relief from your problem.
- Many antibiotic ointments are available in the market. You should take the advice from your doctor and he will suggest the best ointment which does not have any type of side effect on your skin or affected area. So, go for that antibiotic ointment.
- You should wear socks and shoes which are comfortable for you. If you wear shoes which are very tight to you and you are feeling uncomfortable then it may cause you many problems along with this ingrown toenail. So, you should wear socks and shoes which are good for you and comfortable also.
- There are many toe protectors available in the market which will protect your toe from other problems and will also provide you relief from your pain.
You should buy that toe protector for yourself to protect your toe.
So, these are some of the remedies which will help you a lot and you will be able to treat the ingrown toenail very easily and very quickly.