Breastfeeding To Prevent Breast Sagging: Sometimes it happens that if you breastfeed for a long period of time then your breasts become saggy.
Early weaning and abrupt weaning are two reasons due to which your breasts become saggy while breastfeeding.
Here are 12 things that you can do while your breastfeeding to prevent breast sagging:
1.BREASTFEED ON DEMAND: You should always breastfeed on the demand of your baby. Otherwise, your baby will start spitting up and also your breasts will become saggy. Always make a gap of 2-3 hours in feeding your baby.
2. FORGET ABOUT DAILY PUMPING: Daily pumping is not necessary. You can hold on to breastfeeding on demand. Daily pumping may have a negative effect. So, you should breastfeed on demand rather than depend on daily pumping as it will help you to sustain milk supply.
3. RIGHT BREASTFEEDING POSITION: You should find a right breastfeeding position so that you and your baby will feel comfortable. Also, let your baby drink milk without any interruption and don’t allow him/her to play with your breasts.
4. MAKE WEANING GENTLE: The process of weaning should be very gentle. Otherwise it may cause breast sagging to you. Early weaning and abrupt weaning are the reasons which can cause breast sagging. So, make your weaning process very gentle.
5. CHECK YOUR BREAST HEALTH DAILY: You should always check your breast health every day especially during the weaning If you feel any kind of pain or discomfort you should go to the doctor as soon as possible.
6. WEAR A GOOD BRA: You should always wear a good supportive bra 24/7 which supports you perfectly. If you cannot wear a bra then it can cause you breast sagging. You can also wear a sports bra as it is very comfortable to wear.
7. EXERCISE REGULARLY: Doing exercise regularly is very important so that you can always be fit and fine. It will also prevent you from breast sagging. You can do push-ups as they will make your breasts strong.
8. DRINK A LOT WATER: Drinking a lot of water v=is very important for our body. Always drink 8-10 glasses of water in a day. Keep your body hydrated. It will nourish your organs and tissues and will help you to prevent breast sagging.
9. MASSAGE YOUR BREASTS: Massage and moisturise your breasts regularly to soothe them. Use a good moisturising cream. It will soothe your breasts and also remove the marks of stretch marks if there is.
10. TAKE A SHOWER: Take a contrast shower as it will improve your blood circulation and then moisturise your breasts. This is how you can prevent breast sagging.
11. TAKE A HEALTHY DIET: Always take a healthy and well-balanced diet. Avoid oily and junk foods. Eat fruits and vegetables as much as possible.
12. STOCK UP ON SUPPLEMENTS: Consume Vitamin-D, Vitamin-E, zinc, Vitamin-C as much as possible as they will definitely help you in preventing breasts sagging.
So, you should follow all these things or steps to prevent breasts sagging while breastfeeding.