Castor oil is extracted from castor beans by either mechanical pressing, solvent extraction, or a combination of pressing and extraction It has been used in Indian homes for centuries now. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties that keep the skin free from blemishes and marks. Not only this, it is a tried and tested remedy for acne break out and scars.
Acne is the small dark spots on the skin that break out and cause annoying look and irritation. Though they are harmless but can give a really ugly look to your face. Acne breakout can be due to various reasons
1. Overly oily face
2. Not maintaining a beauty regimen
3. Hormonal changes
4. Hereditary problems
Generally, acne means that the skin has excess oil and thus this oil clogs pores thereby resulting in an acne breakout. Even after maintaining a good diet or healthy beauty regimen, we sometimes have to deal with acne.
Though there are many over the counter medicines, gels, creams available to treat acne, one of the most effective yet natural remedy for this, is our very own castor oil.
Yes! it has the power to beat acne and leave skin smooth and supple. Here is a step by step guide on How to Get Rid of Acne with Castor Oil.
All You Need Is
2. Small Cotton ball
Here You Go
1. Warm the castor oil to a lukewarm temperature
2. Take a small cotton ball and dip it in the castor oil
3. Apply it thoroughly with the help of a cotton ball on your face
4. Let the skin soak it for 7-8 minutes
5. Now, gently massage your skin and wash off with lukewarm water
6. Tap it dry and do not forget to moisturize the skin afterward.