Wondering how you can become a Pro at makeup without having to binge watch makeup tutorials and attending some makeup workshops? You are at the right place.
We have some makeup tips that are exclusively selected for you. Continue reading and note them down in case you forget these.
You will be shocked to know that with those few brushes and cosmetics in front of you, you can create magic.
Here is how you can do flawless makeup without any problems:
1) Makeup tips to apply eye-liner:
- Clean your eyelids before applying any kind of eye makeup. Apply primer on your eye-lids to make your eyeliner look flawless and to make it stay longer.
- If you want to make your eyelashes look denser, then apply eyeliner close to your lash lines. This will make your eyelashes look denser than before.
- You can freeze and keep your eyeliner in your fridge to prevent it from crumbling. Begin by applying eyeliner in a thin line to achieve precision.
- To make your smokey eye look better then use a pencil liner to make them your eye makeup looks softer and creamier.
You May Also Like:How To Hide Wrinkles With A Makeup The Easiest Ways To Take Off Makeup According To Dermatologists How To Cover Dark Circles With Makeup
2) Makeup tips for APPLYING PRIMER:
- Make sure your primer matches the color of the foundation.
- Dabbing a little amount of primer around your eyes will help in making any kind of spots or patches disappear.
3) MAKEUP TIPS to apply foundation:
- Use fingers to apply the foundation on your face and for full coverage. This will prevent you from leaving any kind of spots.
- Apply your foundation in the form of downward strokes. This will prevent any uneven application of your foundation.
A few common makeup hacks that are going to work like magic are:
- Apply the concealer in a semi-circular pattern to cover any kind of puffiness and eye bags.
- Use a green concealer for canceling out any redness and a lavender color for yellow-toned discoloration.
- Use a peach color concealer from the palette to cover bruises and eye circles.
- Apply the face powder that will match your foundation and concealer. Don’t go for any lighter or darker shades.
- Use the fluffiest and perfect brush to apply the face powder flawlessly.
- If you want to have glowing skin then apply blush before the foundation. This will help in making your skin glow than before.
- The way you are going to hold your mascara matters a lot. Hold your mascara horizontally for thicker lashes and apply it vertically for a more natural look.
- Use a white eyeliner to make your eye shadow look better and flawless.
- Melt the tip of your pencil eyeliner to make it glide easily and to help it apply in a better way.
- Mix your lip color with petroleum jelly to make it look shinier and beautiful.
- Apply concealer under your eyes in a triangle shape.
- Use a blotting paper to absorb oil on your face and to make your makeup look flawless.