The festive week of the year is here. The most awaited time of the year is the time between Christmas and New Year. Yes, Irrespective of age, everyone hops around in sheer happiness and festive spirit during this festive season. Quite naturally, there are numerous friends gatherings and family dinners that keep our calendar choked up. So here we present you top nail art designs for this Christmas and New Year 2020.
This is the time every girl puts her best foot forward and ups her fashion game. While doing so, the most neglected yet important aspect of our body is our hand, and predominantly nails. Having a chic nail art can up your fashion game manifold.
This is the most basic yet, never out of style. Apply a rich coat of the trendy colors and see the shine that works like magic.
Put a basic coat of your favorite nail color, and sprinkle glitter all over it. The glitter sticks to the nails, and thus, with minimum efforts you can get a festive look in no time.
Put a fresh coat of see-through nail color. Before it dries up, stick a few stars here and there, and see the magic. This simple yet classy look never fails to impress and this is one of the best nail arts for this Christmas and New Year 2020.
These define grace. Nails were done by French manicure generally mean a neat and sophisticated look than any other style. A crisp and clean tip of the nail colored in your favorite subtle shade of nail color is definite must try this Christmas and New Year 2020.
As good as the French manicure, its opposite, the reverse French manicure is trendy. The U tip of the nails can be decorated with peel-off glitter to give an edgy look.
1. Style your nails with hues of red, green, white all synonymous with the joyous festival of Christmas.
2. You can add a few detailing like a small Christmas tree, or depict snow with the help of white nail color.
3. Wine red is the color of the season, and hence splurge on at least one of it.
4. Adding sparkles or crystals can magnify the beauty of the nails
5. Red and white stripes on nails can add even more to the beauty of the festival.