How To Make Your Nails Grow Faster And Stronger Naturally At Home?:
We know that it’ s very annoying when we try to grow our nails and failed to do so. They chip or break and force you to trim them. This makes you feel jealous of those who have long and gorgeous fingernails.
Here are some reasons that why your nails failed to grow longer and faster:
- Avoid using nail polish: We know that all girls and ladies like putting nail paint on their nails but when you chip off your nail paint, then you are also chipping off the topmost layer of your nails and make your nails weak which unable them to grow
- Avoid biting your nails: If you bite your nails regularly, then it lead to many bacterial infections in the stomach and also slow down the growth of your nails.
- Avoid using gel and acrylics: If you got to the salon to get gel or acrylics nails then it means that you are not giving your natural nails the time to grow in strength. Go for acrylics nails for once is enough but don’t make it a habit otherwise your nails will not grow faster.
- Don’t skip the base coat: When you apply nail paint on your nails, then you should not skip the base coat as it will protect your nails from being damaged. It acts as protective layer between the actual nails and the nail polish.
You May Also Like:
What are Eggshell Nails? – How to Treat Them?
How to Remove Acrylic Nails Using Hot Water
Simple Ways To Improve Nail Health
Some best vitamins for nails growth are:
- Vitamin C: Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C which helps in combating bacteria. It is a strong antioxidant. It can be found in blueberries, citrus fruits (oranges, limes, and lemons), tomatoes, leafy greens, and strawberries.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is vital for strengthening the tissues, bones, teeth, and nails. It is also a popular antioxidant. Vitamin A can be found in spinach, apples, eggs and milk.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9): It is very essential for cell growth. It is very helpful in the growth of nails and promote healthy nail growth.One must consume 400-500 mcg of folic acid for better results.
- Vitamin H (Biotin): It is very helpful in the growth of nails, hairs and skin. It can be consumed either through foods or in the form of supplements.Biotin can be found in foods like bananas, avocado, and salmon.
Here are some of the tips which will definitely help you to get strong and healthy nails:
- Olive Oil: To make your nails healthier and stronger it is very important to keep them nourished and moisturized and this can be done using olive oil. Olive oil contains Vitamin E which facilitates nails growth and improves blood circulation. Heat up some olive oil and massage it into your cuticles for 5 minutes at night. Repeat this once in a day daily.
- Orange Juice: Orange Juice contains Vitamin C which keeps your nails healthy and strong. Soak your nails in the natural orange juice for 10 minutes, wash them and moisturize them properly. Perform it once in a day.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil contains nutrients that provide moisture and nourishment for the nails. It helps in treating fungal infections in nails. Warm up some coconut oil and massage it into your nails and around the nails. Always massage in circular motions. Do it every night before going to bed.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon contains Vitamin C which helps in the growth of the nails. It also act as a bleaching agent. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Heat it for about 20 seconds and soak your nails in it for 10 minutes. Do this everyday to get better and quick results.
Some foods that will make your nails stronger:
- Eggs: Eggs contain protein which helps in making our bones in our body, nails much stronger. Eggs are rich in Vitamin D, B12, and Biotin.
- Beans: If biotin-rich foods were consumed, the nails’ thickness increased by about 25%. So consume beans in your daily diet plan. They are great for helping in the growth of nails.
- Oats: Minerals like zinc and copper are found in oats which are very important for the maintenance of bones and nails.
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients. They can be sprinkled onto bread, salads etc and can be consumed very easily.
- Salmon: Salmon contains nutrients that make your bones and nails strong.Salmon also contains Vitamin D, which is crucial for the growth of bones.
Eating the right foods and taking care of your nails really do make the hugedifference. So, follow these methods to get quick and better results.