It is very important to calculate your calories that you burn during your exercise so that you will get to know how many calories you are burning through your exercises and balanced diet.
If you are fat with heavy weight then definitely you want to lose your weight but it can only be possible if you stop eating the foods which are less sugared and with low calories.
There are different ways through which you can burn your calories.
You can easily burn your calories through exercising, workouts and doing physical activities. You can do different types of activities at your home which will help you in losing your weight.
Total calories burned = Duration (in minutes) * (MET*3.5*weight in kg)/200 is a basic formula through which you can calculate how much calories you have burnt.
Through this method you can easily be successful in burning your calories.
You can also try the cardio machine as it will give you an estimate of how many calories you have burnt. But this machine does not take some of the factors which influence the exercise intensity.
You May Also Like:
Does Lemon Juice Help Dark Circles Under Eyes
Egg White And Lemon Hair Mask
Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair Using Baking Soda
Here are some of the factors which you should keep in mind:
- AGE: If you are older then you have to work more harder in order to get the higher intensity level of activity.
- TEMPERATURE: If the temperature is high i.e. environment is much warmer then you will burn more calories.
- DIET: if you are eating too much unhealthy food full of sugar and caffeine then you will not be able to burn your calories.
- SLEEP: If you will not sleep properly i.e. for 6-7 hours then you will not be able to burn much calories. So, it is very important to get enough sleep, in order to burn your calories.
- OXYGEN INTAKE: As you know that oxygen is very important for all of us. It gives us energy. People who breathe heavily tend to burn more calories.
So, try to burn your calories with the help of the above methods.