Vitamin U Benefits: Vitamin U is not a true vitamin. It contains amino acids. Vitamin U found in various foods like: broccoli, cabbage etc. Vitamin U is also found in many cosmetics items.
Vitamin U has many benefits that are very important and necessary for our skin and for our health.
Some of the benefits of Vitamin U are:
- Vitamin U is very beneficial for us as it helps us in healing stomach ulcers.
- It is like a protection guard for your kidneys, lungs and liver.
- It protects you from food allergies as it fights from the poison.
- It is present in various cosmetic items as it protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- It also helps in healing your any type of wound and reduces your cholesterol.
- Vitamin U is very safe and healthy to eat during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It is also present in the ointment creams which helps in healing the wound very fast and easily.
Vitamin U is very important for us and it has many benefits but it has some side-effects that you should know.
You May Also Like:
Here are some of the side-effects of Vitamin U:
Vitamin U is not good for your eye and skin irritation. You should always consume Vitamin U with the whole food rather than consuming it separately like you should consume broccoli and cabbage foods which contain Vitamin U in them.
If you are having a skin problem and you are using a cosmetic product which contains Vitamin U then it may cause you more irritation.
Overdose of Vitamin U can also be harmful for your health. Eating a limited amount of cabbage and other foods which contain Vitamin U. 15-mg dose is sufficient in a day. Also it is very important that you should know whether Vitamin U suits your body or not. Sometimes it can be harmful for you rather than providing you the benefits.
Foods which contain Vitamin U are: Kale, brussel sprouts, broccoli and cabbage.
It is very important to know that the products which contain Vitamin U should be placed in a dry and cool area and that should be away from sunlight.
So, these are some of the things we should know about Vitamin U i.e. it’s benefits, side-effects and more.