As we all are aware that with a rampant increase in the spread of the deadly virus COVID 19 across the globe, most parts of the world are under lock down. Most people are asked to observe quarantine, which means abstinence from stepping out of their respective homes and prohibition to meet people.But we have some Quick Recipes homemade
As the virus can only spread through human contact and it is rampant, most of us are confined to the four walls of our homes. a rather difficult time, as people are hoarding the supplies, and it is highly difficult to curb such people. So, we at Getinfopedia.com have come up with a few easy recipes that will help you kill the time and also require the least available ingredients at home. Here are a few recipes that will keep you occupied and also help you sail through this difficult period of quarantine.
Bourbon cake ( with just 3 ingredients)
This one has been one of my favorites and also my kid’s too. easy to whip up, this cake is extremely easy with just three ingredients. The spongy cake gets polished off in no time. need more? This cake can also be made without an oven. Yes. It can be made in a steamer/ cooker in just a few minutes Quick Recipes homemade.
All you need
- 2 packets bourbon biscuits ( 12 no.s)
- 1 small teaspoon cooking soda
- 1 cup milk
- Grind the biscuits finely in a blender
- Take a bowl, add the biscuit powder, soda, and milk
- Meanwhile, steam the steamer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk continuously, until you get the perfect consistency without lumps.
- Grease a cake tin with butter/ ghee and pour the mixture in this tin
- Put the tin in the steamer and steam the mixture for 20 minutes
- Let it cool down completely, and take it out of the steamer
- Cut in the desired shapes as you like and serve.
This is the season of bananas, and most of us have overripe bananas at home, that we eventually discard off. Rather than discarding/ throwing off, use it to make bread out of it. Let us check out this easy peasy recipe that requires a minimum ingredients
- 2-3 overripe bananas
- 1.5 cups wheat flour/ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 0.5 spoon baking soda
- Take a bowl, mash the bananas
- Add the flours and baking powder into it.
- Add milk
- Add baking soda
- Whisk well, until you get a cake batter consistency.
- Pour it in a pre-greased cake/ bread tin and bake it for 20-25 minutes
- Let it cool down completely
- Cut the banana bread into slices and relish it with the ice cream of your choice.
This is a filling and wholesome snack for all those times when you get those small hunger pangs. quite nutritious and scrumptious, this snack can be had any time of the day.
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 spoon mayonnaise
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 cup carrots finely chopped
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato finely chopped
- ketchup as per your liking
- bread spread as per your liking
- salt to taste
- 2 spoons butter
- Mix hung curd and veggies in a bowl, and add salt to taste
- Take a bread slice, and apply mayonnaise on one side.
- Take another slice, apply ketchup/ spread and pour in the hung curd mixture on to it.
- Make it like a sandwich
- Grease the skillet/ pan with little butter and roast the sandwich on it.
- Enjoy it as it is, or with your favorite dip.
All About the Keto Diet, How It Works and Should You Try It?