Varicose veins are nothing but twisted and enlarged veins. The veins most commonly affected are those in your legs, but Any other superficial vein may become varicosed too.
Varicose veins may be painless. Signs you may have varicose veins include:
- Purplish/ blue color veins
- Twisted bulged veins that appear like chords.
When painful signs and symptoms occur, they may include:
- Heavy feeling in your legs and aches.
- Burning, throbbing, muscle cramping and swelling in your lower legs
- When the pain worsens after standing/ sitting for long periods.
- Itching around veins
- Skin discoloration around a varicose vein
You May Also Like:Get Rid Of Varicose Veins With The Help Of One Simple Ingredient 10 Possible Causes Of Swollen Ankles
Massaging this treatment onto the skin relieves the heavy feeling caused by this condition. It also stimulates the functions of the lymphatic system this enables the optimal elimination of the toxins and liquids that make it difficult to improve the appearance of varicose veins.
This treatment isn’t a miracle cure. However, its regular use improves the results obtained from our diet and other habits that can eliminate them.
This remedy is cost-effective and time-saving too.