With the whole nation on lockdown and the continuous rise in cases of Covid-19, we need to protect ourselves from corona virus by maintaining good hygiene. However, According to Health Care Systems at WHO, good hygiene can prevent several infections.
How do you wash your hands properly to keep Covid-19 at bay?
According to WHO, properly washing your hands includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, Wet your hands with water
- Step 2: Apply enough soap such that your hands are fully covered with soap.
- Step 3: Rub both the palms against each other for 4-5 seconds.
- Step 4: Place your right palm at the back of your left hand such that your fingers intertwine and rub your fingers agonist each other. Do it vice versa and repeat this for 5 seconds.
- Step 4: Rub the backs of your fingers to your opposing palms with fingers interlocked.
- Step 5: Rub your thumb and clean both the thumbs repeatedly.
- Step 6: Once again rub your palms against each other and backward with clasped hand.
- Step 7: Rinse with water
- Step 8: In conclusion, Dry your hands using the towel and there you have clean hands.
That’s how you save the world and your loved ones in 2020. Easy isn’t it?
Steps to Face wash properly
- Step 1: Wet your face
- Step 2: Apply the facewash thoroughly all over your face such that it is fully covered in the face wash.
- Step 3: Use two of your fingers and massage your cheeks for 5 seconds in a circular motion.
- Step 4: After that, Rub your index finger against your forehead in a horizontal motion
- Step 5: Rub your finger against your chin in a horizontal motion again.
- Step 6: Rinse your face with water
- Step 7: In conclusion, dry your face with a towel and there you have a glowing face in the mirror.