Sesame oil is primarily used to treat hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is nothing but a condition that causes the skin to darken. Dermatologists have proved that it has exceptional medicinal advantages, some important being able to treat hyperpigmentation, reduce dark spots, and acne.
This oil is also an anti-cancer, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial agent.
It helps you achieve glowing skin, tightened skin, and cure several skin problems. Apart from this, sesame oil is also used to keep your skin hydrated and maintain the moisture along with lightening it.
Here are some ways in which you can use this oil for your skin:
1) Sesame oil and Apple Cider Vinegar :
Apple cider vinegar along with this oil will exfoliate your skin, protect it from damage and lighten the darker spots.
How to use:
• Add 3 tbsp sesame oil to 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Mid it thoroughly and keep it aside.
• Apply the mixture on your skin before sleeping and leave it overnight. Wash it off the next morning with plain water.
2) Sesame oil and Rice Flour :
This mask will help in skin regeneration due to its presence of proteins like collagen and elastin.
How to Use :
• Add 2 tbsp sesame to 1tbsp rice flour. Mix the ingredients to form a thick paste.
• Apply this paste on your face and leave it for a few minutes. Wash it off with plain water. Repeat this at least twice a week for best results.
3) Sesame oil and Tumeric :
Both of these ingredients are known for the amazing skin lightening and anti-bacterial properties.
How to use :
• Add 2 tbsp sesame oil to 1 tbsp turmeric. Mix the ingredients and make a paste.
• Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes until it completely dries.
Repeat this twice a week for best results!
4) Sesame Oil Mask :
You can use This oil directly.
How to use :
Use a cotton pad to dip it in the oil and dampen your skin gently with the oil. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with plain water. Repeat this every night before you go to sleep and witness exceptional results!