Eggs have always been a rich source of antioxidants, fatty acids, and proteins necessary for hair growth and health. The fatty acids help the quick absorption of it in the scalp, thereby giving quick and effective results.
You can double all of these benefits by combining an egg with another potent ingredient to mend any hair problem. Here are the following ways that eggs give effective solutions in issues of hair related problems.
1. Dry Hair
- Mix one egg yolk with 3 teaspoons of olive oil and castor oil.
- Combine it completely, and apply it on the scalp and slowly progress towards the tips of the hair.
- This helps combat dryness of the scalp and also helps maintain the nourishment of the strands.
2. Fights dandruff
- Mix one egg white and 1 whole lime juice in a bowl and apply the mixture on your scalp half an hour before taking a shower.
- Wash off with cold water first, and then shampoo it in the usual way to get the best results.
You May Also Like:Top 4 Ayurvedic Remedies For Thick Hair Growth Flaxseed Gel and Hair Mask For Healthy Hair What Are The 10 Best Onion Oils For Hair Growth
3. Combat weak hair
- Weak hair or thin hair can be rejuvenated by using eggs.
- Soak 3/4th cup of fenugreek seeds overnight and blend it smooth in a blender, the next morning.
- Add 1 egg yolk to the mixture, and apply it on the scalp and on hair strands.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Fenugreek contains nicotinic acid that helps hair grow faster.
4. To fight HAIR LOSS
- Hair loss can often be due to bacterial infections.
- This can be fought with the help of honey and egg yolk.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey in 1 egg yolk and apply it on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and later shampoo with regular shampoo and conditioner.
5. For faster HAIR GROWTH
- Combine one egg (whole) with one tablespoon of castor oil, whisk and apply on your hair.
- Put a shower cap on and leave this in your hair for about twenty minutes.
Post this, shampoo.
- Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid which promotes blood circulation and encourages hair growth.
People are oblivious to the fact that fast hair growth shampoos (obviously without any sulfates, parabens or DEA) exist. Persons can now experience longer hair and attain more alternatives. Surely worth investigating. Whether you’re studying alopecia, damaged hair, avoiding skin disorders, hair growth, hair health normally, similar rules apply. As a rule of thumb, you should try to stay away from hair treatments and products that contain chemicals like parabens, DEA or sulfates. What’s beneficial for your hair is good for your skin all the same. For obvious reasons the content here is so useful for multiple reasons. It avoids the accustomed pitfalls and mistakes too many fall into- purchasing bad alternatives. Keep it up!