One of the most faced skins related issue by most of the people are the occurrence of skin tags, warts, and moles. Skin tags, medically known as acrochordon, are small protrusions of tissue, usually only a few millimeters in diameter, attached to the skin by a small stalk or peduncle.
Generally, they are benign that is harmless in nature. These are simply an excessive growth of the skin, which sometimes hurts when it comes into frictional contact with clothes or anything.
Here is that effective way on how to remove skin tags using baking soda and castor oil.
- For this simple process, just mix enough baking soda in castor oil to form a paste.
- The measurements are not required to nd accurate, but the paste should be thick enough to apply and stay on the skin for a few minutes at least.
- The mixture should be poured on the skin tag generously as to cover it at least 2 to 3 mm thick.
- Apply this mixture on the skin tag, and cover it with a small bandage to prevent it from spreading or smudging or wading off.
- Keep it on for 10 minutes or until fully dried up, and wash it off after removing the bandage.
- Castor oil and baking soda make the skin tag dry and eventually, the skin tag dries up and falls off.
- Continue this exercise for 2 – 3 weeks, as the results may vary depending upon the skin tag.