We know that lemon is rich in Vitamin C. Lemon Diet attracted many people nowadays. In fact, lemon diet is very important and helpful in losing the weight. The lemon diet combines two points. The first point is to start a day with lemonade everyday i.e.
consume lemon juice daily. Second point states that take a healthy and balanced diet with low calorie. Other than lemon, consume fruits, green leafy vegetables, proteins, carbohydrates and never forget to reduce calorie from your diet.
According to some experts, consume foods which are rich in vitamin C, which helps in boosting the immune system.Lemon is detoxifying and diuretic in nature. In addition, it hydrates the lymphatic system, combats free radicals, slows down premature aging, helps in digestive metabolism, detoxifies the liver, burn fat and balances the pH level in our body.
You May Also Like:
Here are some benefits of lemon which will prove that it improves immunity:
- Lemon combat uric acid because it is transformed in the stomach and will alkalize the blood.
- It Helps in losing weight by being low in calories and having fibers, which decrease appetite.
- It Protects cells as it is an antioxidant fruit.
- It Facilitates digestion and regulate the absorption of sugars by the presence of soluble fibers, such as pectin.
Here is the lemon diet which you should definitely follow to lose 22 pounds in 1 month:
BEFORE BREAKFAST (EMPTY STOMACH):
- Option 1:1 cup 200 ml of soy milk whipped with 1 apple.
- Option 2: 1 small banana, 1 tablespoon chopped quinoa, 1 teaspoon raisins, 1 cup green tea.
- Option 3:2 sliced mango cubes, 1 tablespoon chopped flaxseed, 1 cup green tea with lemon drops.
- Option 4: ½ papaya with lemon drops, 1 tablespoon chopped quinoa/ 1 cup green tea.
- Option 1:2 dried apricots, 2 Brazilian nuts or 4 almonds.
- Option 2: 1 cup 200 ml of watermelon juice beaten with 1 cup soup of linseed and juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Option 3: 8 fresh grapes, 4 unsalted cashew nuts.
- Option 4: 1 cup 200 ml pineapple juice whipped with mint.
- Option 1:1 dessert plate of arugula or rocket salad, red onion and grated carrot , 3 small potatoes cooked with the skin and seasoned with 1 strand of olive oil and chopped parsley, 1 medium chicken breast grilled with orange juice.
- Option 2: 1 dessert plate of rocket salad, orange and bean sprouts, 2 coleslaw rice, 1 bean ladle, 3 coleslaw chopped gabbage.
- Option 3:1 dessert plate of lettuce, arugula and carambola salad, 2 coleslaw rice, 1 ladle shell, 3 coleslaw cabbage.
- Option 4: 1 dessert plate of lettuce salad, chicory and chopped chives, 2 coleslaw rice, 3 col. Steamedcauliflower soup, 1 medium grilled fish with lemon juice.
- Option 1:1 banana
- Option 2: 1 small bowl of fruit salad
- Option 3: 1 cup of green tea, ½ papaya
- Option 1:1 dessert plate of lettuce, tomato and avocado salad with lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 coleslawrice with broccoli, 1 medium fillet of fish and two roastedtomatoes.
- Option 2: 1 dessert plate of broccoli salad and carrot grated with salt and lemon, 1 medium filletsalmon with ginger, 2 col. (soup) of rice or cereals cooked with corn.
Always remember that the lemon diet should always be associated with healthy eating with the incorporation of whole foods, low in bad fats, no added sugars, and always with the assistance of a nutritionist to understand safe amounts of intake of this fruit.