Acne or pimples are very common. All people hate pimples. They are very ugly. To treat them, you should know the root of your pimples. Pimples still appear if you apply creams and take medication only because you don’t know their root cause.
The most common causes of acne are diet, stress, hormone imbalance, poor sleep, infections, and allergies.
Some of the causes of acne are bacteria, skin bacteria, and digestion. Stress and lack of sleep can also be a reason which can lead to pimples on your skin.
Many Studies indicate that If you consume carbohydrate-rich foods like bread, bagels, and chips, they may increase the growth of your acne. Stress also increases the growth of acne.
But there are many foods which you eat and they mainly cause acne but you are not aware of them. There are many foods and snacks which can cause acne and you should be aware of them and you should avoid them if possible and if you want to treat your acne.
Now, as you have read above that there are many reasons due to which acne can be easily caused to you but acne can also cause you due to the hormonal imbalance. It is called hormonal acne which can cause you.
Hormonal acne is mostly caused by people who are in the age of 20 to 29 and it can also be caused by people who are in the age group of 40 to 49. If you are suffering from any type of hormonal problem then the problem of acne can be easily caused to you.
Here are some of the causes which can cause hormonal acne to you like: menopause, menstruation, and many more. If you are suffering from the problem of hormonal acne then you should try to solve it or treat it with the help of home remedies rather than taking advice from your doctor and taking the medications. There is no need to take any type of medication to treat hormonal acne.
Here are some of the home remedies which you can follow and you will be able to treat the problem of hormonal acne:
1. TEA TREE OIL: Tea tree oil is the best for people who are suffering from hormonal acne. Tea tree oil is also available in many beauty products just because it is very much good for your skin. You should also add one essential oil in it which is available with you like coconut oil or olive oil and there are other essential or available carrier oils.
2. GREEN TEA: Green tea is very healthy for everyone. If you are suffering from any type of problem then you should use green tea and it has many benefits. Green tea is very good for you as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
3. ALPHA HYDROXY ACID: This acid is extracted from plants and it is very healthy and good for people who are suffering from the problem of hormonal acne. This acid will remove all the types of dead skin cells from your skin and you will be able to treat your hormonal acne very easily.
Other things which you should keep in mind if you won’t treat this problem are:
1. You should wash your face regularly at least two times a day so that it will be safe and clean from any type of dust and bacteria.
2. After washing your face, you should apply sunscreen on your face so that your face will be safe from the harmful UV rays and your face will be safe from any kind of problem.
3. You should not use any type of chemical-based medication or the cream on your face to clear your acne as it can cause acne to you.
So, you should keep in mind these things and you should follow them to treat the problem of hormonal acne.