Losing weight is possible from two dimensions where one is exercising and the other is the right diet. It is very important to follow and choose a well-balanced diet to achieve your goal. Fat burning foods are part of a healthy lifestyle and there is no magic bullet for weight loss, adding the following 7 Fat burning foods in your diet will definitely help.
1. Greek yogurt being non-fat is one of the most diet-friendly foods. It contains half of the sugar and double proteins of regular yogurt. Taking fat-free yogurt daily helps shed more belly fat and build strong bones.
2. Fish is one of the healthiest food and a major source of lean protein, especially wild salmon. The more the intake of proteins the more will be fat burning. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties that aid weight loss by burning fats and blocking its storage in the body.
3. Green tea is found to be the most effective in this area. Green tea enjoys this status because of the abundance of oxidant ECGC which not only burns fats but also inhibit the formation of further fats. If you really want to burn your fats then the best thing to do so is to pair the intake of green tea with some daily exercise.
4. Eggs are rich in protein and help fight hunger the whole day. If you want to lose weight you can skip the yolk as an egg white has 3.5 grams of protein and only 30 calories and no fat. Eggs will help to decrease the intake of calories and thus lose weight.
5. Human body burns more calories in digesting cauliflower just like spinach. Thus including these foods in your daily diet will help boost your metabolism and your body will have to work more in order to digest these. In this way, more calories and fats will be burnt resulting in reduced weight.
6. Berries in all its forms and kinds are fiber-rich and antioxidants fruits. The intake is the perfect blend of burning fats and good health by regulating blood sugar and insulin levels thus blocking the fat build-up.
7. Grapefruit adds to your body’s fat-burning ability. This is because it has phytochemicals and bioactive compounds in abundance which are responsible for the secretion of a hormone known as adiponectin which breaks down the body fat and helps reduce weight by reducing the appetite.