DIY Bentonite Clay Hair Mask to Give Life to Your Dull Hair
DIY Bentonite Clay:
The Bentonite Clay is one type of volcanic ash, and it is formed by very special properties like a pole magnet. Which are acts like attract each other. Clay is also known as mud. Bentonite clay is rich full nutrient and sedimentary clay comprised of the aged volcano. It will attract toxins and dangerous metals from the human body. This is the scientific reason for the Bentonite clay. It has the skill that smooth the skin and absorbs the toxins and dust particles and bad smell. With the help of the scientifical reason it acts as a good DIY Bentonite Clay. Normally this clay will take a part in the exchange of minerals that are naturally attracted to estimate the Bentonite clay to Multani mitti and mud Multani mitti will having a smoother in texture but when you use Multani on scrubbing your face it acts harshly because of Multani having the property of coarse. If you try the DIY Bentonite Clay it works easily and smoother in texture and for wash off easily. The Bentonite Clay is used for face packs and hair shampoos and hair packs. Because in the Bentonite have good properties like minerals and nutrients. These properties will give your skin glow and your hair will become healthy and shiny, as well as juicy. If you need healthy natural hair must and should use this Bentonite clay regularly. When we use this DIY Bentonite Clay on your hair it treats for dry scalp, damaged hair and dull hair. The DIY Bentonite Clay Hair Mask will work out the excess dust and oil from the scalp and it will reduce dandruff.
DIY Bentonite Clay for Dull Hair :
Needed Ingredients: Bentonite Clay — 1/2 cup
Water —1 cup
Raw Apple cider vinegar 1/4
Procedure for Dull hair mask:
- Take one non-metal container, and add 1/2 cup of Bentonite clay.
- Add the Raw Apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well the Raw Apple cider vinegar and water in the clay with the help of a spatula.
- Mix it well don’t allow to form the lumps.
- Apply this mixture on your hair
Steps of using the DIY Bentonite clay mask:
- Wash your hair properly before using this mask.
- Let it dry for some time and take care that not to dry.
- Apply the pack with the partition of the hair and apply it smoothly.
- Cover this with a hair cap and let it for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes wash this pack properly with warm water.
- Make sure all the clay particles have been washed.
- After washing the hair dry it in natural air.
- Do not use the shampoo in 24 hours.
- Use this mask twice in a month.
- DIY Bentonite Clay for Dull Hair: 1/2 cup bentonite clay
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Require ingredients :
1/2 cup Bentonite Clay
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
Glass bowl and spatula for mixing
Procedure for dull hair:
- Take a glass bowl
- put the Bentonite clay and aloe vera gel.
- Mix both well and make a paste.
- Add apple cider vinegar and again mix together.
- make sure this has become a fine paste.
Procedure for application:
- Rinse your hair clean before applying the mask on your dull hair.
- Take a thin partition of your hair and apply on the scalp to hair this pack.
- cover this with a shower cap don’t allow it to dry.
- After 40 minutes rinse with lukewarm water.
- Confirm that complete clay has been washed.
- After washing the hair dry it naturally.
- To fastly recover your hair must and should do this once in a week.
- You will feel that your hair becomes soft and silky.