Styling according to your face shape can be a tricky thing for most of us. Not just the makeup, but the hairstyle also plays a crucial role in either making or breaking your look.
1. Oval Face:
If you are among those who are blessed to have an oval face, then there are quite plenty of hairstyles that suit you. You might certainly be also having a wide forehead, which can sometimes be tricky to hide if you want to. But there are few hairstyles that come to your rescue. Try the following hairstyle
- Part your hair in the desired way
- Take a few strands of hair and flip it over on the opposite side so that it covers most of your forehead.
- You now can either tie a loose ponytail or a braid or even leave the strands in their natural beauty as it is.
2. Straight Long Face:
Long elongated features are what make this type of face different from the other faces. It has a different appeal when compared to other faces. Such faces are easy to style, but even one small mistake can break the look too. You can try doing the following:
- Add texture and volume to your hair, in case of thin hair. By spraying any hair spray.
- Run your fingers through your hair and give it a ruffled look.
- Let those strands be loose to give you a casual look
3. Heart-Shaped Face:
This type of face is characterized by a prominent chin and there is so much we can do with this type of face. you have a prominent feature that many do not have, so make the best use of it. Try the below hairstyle
- Untangle your hair with the help of a wide-mouthed comb
- Backcomb your hair and gather all your hair loosely from the nape of your neck
- Tie a loose ponytail or tie in a messy bun and let loose a few strands for that messy yet casual look.
4. Round face:
A round face has fewer options when compared to other face types. As a round face is mostly considered a chubby face, curls are the best-suited option for attaining that cute look. Try the following style to rock the curls:
- Curl your hair using a curling comb
- Style your fringe according to your taste
- Let your cute curls do the talking by leaving them just as is.
5. Square face:
A prominent jawline and cheekbones define this type of face.
- Part your hair in your desired way
- Tie a loose braid on one side
- Leave a few strands to give a casual look