Balance Hormones Naturally: We know that Hormones Naturally are imbalanced due to stress, insulin and blood sugar hormones. These are very common in people. It is not a serious problem. It can be treated in natural ways.
Symptoms of hormone imbalance include: hair loss, infertility, weight gain and depression.
You should consume high fiber carbohydrates rather than consuming refined foods. It will help to improve your blood sugar response and will balance your hormones naturally.
Green-leafy vegetables and healthy fats are very helpful to balance hormones. Most importantly, natural drinks are very helpful in balancing your hormones.
Here are the 6 drinks with their recipes that will balance your hormones boosts your energy:
- SUPERFOOD GREEN SMOOTHIE: It contains fibers, saturated fats, fatty acids and superfood. It is an awesome green drink which will help you in balancing your hormones. It should be drunk on an empty stomach.
RECIPE- Blend sesame seeds, water and hulled hump for 1 minute at high speed. Then, add coconut oil, banana, maca, chia and spirulina in it and blend them again and it’s ready.
2. WARM LEMON WATER: Warm lemon water helps in boosting your energy, keeps your skin clear and also helps in balancing your hormones.
RECIPE- Boil the water in a kettle and squeeze lemon in it and drink it every morning.
3. GOLDEN MILK: It contains turmeric in it which is very beneficial for our body. It has anti-inflammatory properties which will balance your hormones naturally.
RECIPE- Add water and turmeric in a small pot and stir them into a paste of medium consistency. After that, store it in your refrigerator to keep it safe. Now, add this paste in the milk over the medium flame and drink it every day. You can also add a sweetener in it if you want.
4. MATCHA LATTE: It is full of health benefits. It is very helpful in balancing your hormones naturally.
RECIPE- Put matcha tea, filtered water, coconut milk, hot water, vanilla powder, cinnamon powder, sweetener(any) and sweet leaf in a blender and blend all the ingredients for 30 seconds and drink it every day.
5. GREEN SMOOTHIE: It is loaded with great ingredients which are very helpful in balancing your hormones.
RECIPE- Take coconut milk, filtered water, maca root, vanilla extract, medjool date, celtic sea salt, sunflower seed butter, raw honey in a blender and blend them properly until it gets smooth.
6. BANANA MOCHA SMOOTHIE: Bananas are the great source potassium. It fights from depression and also helps us in balancing your hormones naturally.
RECIPE- Put banana, cooled coffee, unsweetened almond milk, cocoa powder, almond butter and handful of ice cubes in a blender and blend them for 1 minute and it’s ready to consume.
7. INFUSED WATER: Water is the most important drink we need for health bodies. Drinking water to stay hydrated prevents headaches, weight gain, and exercise difficulties.
- Here are some infused water ideas: Orange Chai Spice: sliced oranges, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, allspice
- Vanilla Basil Strawberry: vanilla bean (remove seeds first), a handful of fresh basil, 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- Fennel Pear: thinly sliced fennel bulb plus a few green fronds, and thin slices of ripe, but firm pear
- Basil Melon: sliced or cubed melon, handful of basil leaves
- Ginger Lime: sliced fresh ginger, sliced limes
8. HOT CHOCOLATE WITH CACAO, CHIA AND MACA: Hot chocolate has amazing benefits for our hormones. The cacao and maca powder both contain a good dose of minerals and magnesium, which can help control mood swings. Lucuma is a great natural energizer, and gives vitality and depression help.
RECIPE: 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 4 tsp organic raw cacao powder
- 3 tsp lucuma powder
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- 5-6 dry pitted dates
- A few drops organic pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
So, the above drinks are very helpful in balancing your hormones naturally.