You can reduce your belly fat by doing some easy exercises at your home and can get flat belly within some days when performed daily. Your daily routine should start with 4 exercises of your choice. Each one should be done with a 10-second break in between. Be sure to repeat 2 times during each session.
7 exercises moves that you can do at your home to get a flat belly:
1.Crunches: These are a classic core exercise for the abdominal muscles and are ideal for toning the rectus abdominis and oblique muscles. Lie on your back on the floor or on a comfortable mat. Bend your knees. Lift your shoulders using your abdominal muscles and pause at a peak. Do it 15 times.
2. Double Leg Reach: It is a very effective exercise to get a flat Lie on your back with your legs stretched and your arms facing upward. Lift your feet back off the ground at a 45-degree angle using your abdominal muscles and pause at the peak. Then slowly lie back down keeping your arms and legs stretched. Do it 10 times.
3. Roll-ups: It increases the flexibility of the spine and directly helps in getting rid of fatty belly. Lie on your back with both your arms and legs stretched. Lift your arms up and forward and use your abs to slowly roll up to a sitting position. Squeeze your abs again and slowly lower down to the starting position. Repeat it 10 times to get better results.
4. Windshield: It is done for strengthening your entire body and should be done toward the end of your workout. Lie on your back with your knees stretched and your legs straight up. Straighten your arms by your sides. Scoop out your lower abs. Drop your legs slowly to one side. Repeat with the opposite side and do this for 10 times continuously.
5. Mountain Climbers: It is an advanced, high-intensity exercise that will get your heart rate up. It’s perfect to incorporate into your daily routine. Get into a plank position, on your hands and toes. Position your hands at about shoulder-width apart from each other. Then, pull the right knee into your chest as far as you can. Switch and do the same thing with your other knee and remember to keep your hips down. Do this 10 times.
6. Boat Pose: It is also known as Navasana. Do it only once i.e. only 1 time. It strengthens the abdominal muscles, the legs, and the lower back. Sit with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Lean back slightly and lift your feet off the floor. Extend your arms straight out in front of you. Keep your knees straight for 30 seconds to 1 minute with your body weight relying on your abdominal muscles. Don’t force yourself for this exercise. It is enough to do this for some seconds.
7. Plank Hip Dips: It is very easy, simple and ideal for beginners. You can easily do this 20 times. Begin in a push-up position with your elbows on the ground while resting on your forearms. Keep your arms at a 90-degree angle. Arch your back out slightly. Raise your glutes toward the ceiling, squeezing your abs tightly to close the distance between your ribcage and hips. Lower back down to the starting position.
8. Arm Plank with Knee Dip: This exercise is very helpful and can easily help you to get a flat belly in some days. Do it 15 times. Position yourself in the plank position with your weight relying on your hands. Then bend your left knee forward toward your waist, curl it, and hold it for a few seconds. Pull your leg back and repeat it again with the right one.
These exercises can easily be done at your home. They don’t require any tools and machines.