Wondering of losing weight and having a flat tummy? Here is your guide. Try these 7 cardio exercises and show off you flat stomach. But first you need to know about cardio! Cardio is another name for ‘Aerobic exercise’. It is an effective way to improve your health, burn calories and fat. Cardio is one of the most effective forms of exercise for reducing belly fat. Why you should opt for cardio and how it works? Let`s start with its benefits:
- Cardio makes heart stronger so that it doesn’t have to work as hard all the time to pump blood. It raises the heart rate and thus improves heart and lung health by decreasing the risk of heart diseases. It strengthens heart and muscles. It decreases blood pressure and resting heart rate and increases the total number of red blood cells that speeds up transport of oxygen. It also has beneficial effects on the brain and body.
- Cardio workout improves blood circulation. When circulation improves, it delivers more oxygen throughout body and helps to eliminate waste. It prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Cardiovascular workout helps in mood boosting by causing brain to release endorphins (feel good chemicals) which are responsible balancing mood and for keeping depressing thoughts away.
- Cardio works as an immunity booster. It enhances metabolism which reduces risk of diseases and infections.
- Cardiovascular workout burns calories that helps in losing weight and keeps body obesity free and healthy.
When you think about working out on cardio, you might think of joining a gym to do workout. But you need not any gym membership to lose weight. These cardio workouts are the simplest way of losing weight which you can exercise even at your home. You will only need determination and a simple workout routine for cardio. Here is the list of 7 simple and effective cardio workout that will help you in losing belly fat:
Mahatma Gandhi once said “walking is the queen of workout”, which is definitely true. It sounds interesting right? Yes, walking is the simplest cardiovascular exercise that we knowingly or unknowingly perform daily, but it’s a low impact workout. If you want to burn more calories, then you need to perform ‘power walking’ which is a high impact workout. The faster you walk, greater will be the benefits. A power walk burns 500-600 calories per hour, whereas simple walking burns 300-400 calories per hour.
Love dancing? Congratulations, you are keeping your body fit and healthy. Whenever we are in the celebration mood, we like to dance and enjoy the moment. But do you know dancing is an effective way of burning calories and losing weight? Surprisingly it is! Dancing burns 500-600 calories per hour. So, what are you waiting for? Just play the song, groove on your music and enjoy calorie burning!
One of the best cardio workouts for weight loss is climbing stairs. A regular running up and down stairs for 10 minutes will burn up to 100 calories. It’s a simple cardio exercise you can do to lose weight and burn fat. Now, you need to quit lifts and start using stairs. Climbing stairs burn calories at the rate of 1000 calories per hour.
Its summer time and you want to do exercise but you can`t because of too much sweating